What to Wear
- Your session is meant to capture your family, including individuality and style. Helpful tips to keep in mind when choosing outfits:
- Think coordinating, not matching. Incorporate colors and patterns that fit well together. Pintrest has a lot of ideas!
- Don’t be afraid of color! Choose a few neutral colors, and then add a few bright accents to your outfits. Accessories such as scarves, necklaces, and clothing layers are great for this.
- Wear what makes you feel comfortable and beautiful.
- Be aware of large logos that you wouldn’t want in the photos.
- Always feel free to ask if you need a second eye!
- Get your kids excited for the session and let them know how much fun it will be, but no need to over prepare them or add too much pressure for “best behavior”.
- Kids pick up on your stress, so stay cool, even when they throw a tantrum.
- Our goal is to capture their true expressions, and keeping it light and fun is essential to that.
- Our best behaved children (and adults for that matter) are usually those that are well fed before our session.
- All images will be delivered via a photo gallery sharing site called PASS. You will simply receive a link to view and download your edited images.
- Prints and print packages are available as well. If you are interested in prints, we can discuss how to add those into your package.